6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

Dan

Reaction score
Hahaha anyways!!!

Truck is at custom auto engines half out, gunna go back to tadd for some touch ups!

Cooling system is going to be gone through at custom auto, after a few conversations with tadd and CA, we are going to stick with the air to water to air to water to air to hp, make a few changes, fix a few glitches, and roll with it! If it doesn't work we are 100% ready to go air to air.

Trucks going to be ready for Canadian Diesel Shootout in Edmonton August 9 come hell or high water! I'm glad tadd keeps working with me with this truck! It's such a good time! :)

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Good to know they are going to keep your setup the way it is... There was so much work put into it at this point it would be stupid to do a total redesign. I still don't think a smaller HP charger would be a bad idea to help keep those EGTs down a bit. Also I am super interested to know what exactly Tadd finds when he opens the motor up! Keep us in the loop man and best of luck to you.

Kind

Reaction score
Ah ft Mac... Where bank accounts are filled and your health is compromise lol.

Sent from my subconscious to your screen.

Dan

Reaction score
Hahaha maybe the Heath compromises will help with my baby face! Hahaha

And yeah I'm just looking into some different options!

This project is likely going to be put on the back burner for a little while I regroup and get a plan together! Hahaha

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Hahaha maybe the Heath compromises will help with my baby face! Hahaha

And yeah I'm just looking into some different options!

This project is likely going to be put on the back burner for a little while I regroup and get a plan together! Hahaha

Have to work outside a little more than in the shop to get rid of that baby face lol.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Good luck on the rebuild Dan, sorry to see it blew up before you were able to enjoy it! If it were mine I would put a BTS 4r100 in it. That way you don't have to worry about transmission issues and you can focus your time and money on the engine and turbo setup.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
The over 1k on fuel was "corrected" right? What was the actual number on the dyno graph if you don't mind me asking.. Wasn't it like 800?

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Yes that was corrected. Tadd had the uncorrected numbers. At ATS it did 825 with some juice. 1039.5 according to their correction factor.

Reaction score
Good luck on the rebuild Dan, sorry to see it blew up before you were able to enjoy it! If it were mine I would put a BTS 4r100 in it. That way you don't have to worry about transmission issues and you can focus your time and money on the engine and turbo setup.

I wouldn't waste my money. Not bashing bts. The 6r IMO will be tenfold better than anything else I'm the near future. Can't imagine putting a physically weaker trans in this truck.

Latest posts

Members online