After market HPOP

Dpavlika

Reaction score
What hpop do you guys recommend is the best gunna be running some bigger hybrid injectors I really want a gen 3 but that's not in the budget right now just looking for some input thanks

bruce

Reaction score
Hybrid injector is a broad term, a 200/30 can run of a stock 15 degree where as a 400/400 needs more. Depending on what size injector you want to run and the health of your stocker then you may not need anything

PABowhunter

Reaction score
Might want to look at Dyno Proven's Honey Badger Sr. Last I heard, I believe its a month or two away from being released.

You'll find lots of opinions on hpops. I'd recommend talking with your tuner and even trying to get a hold of the manufacturer. Customer service goes a long way.

MossBack

Reaction score
It seems like the HB jr. should be able to do the work for 300/200... But after having twin HPOP for 6 months now there is NO way I will ever own a 7.3L without twin pumps. The mid-WFO pull is just to awesome... Also holding 3200psi at 28 DC makes me a believer. stock 17 would max to 55dc at anything over 80mph during a hard pull.

Reaction score
How is the gen 3 for daily driving. I know they had some romp issues. Was this releaved with the added fill line. I am too looking for some thing to support 300/200.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
i would never recommend a T500 for 300/200s. even with conservative tuning i was draining my T500 to the point it would buck and fall on its face. its a small injector pump to be used efficiently. if you already have one and want to use it to buy some time, then right on. But for 300CC+ you need a larger pump if you want to use the injectors to their full potential

+1 for twin terminators. crisp, responsive truck with them.

Reaction score
It seems like the HB jr. should be able to do the work for 300/200... But after having twin HPOP for 6 months now there is NO way I will ever own a 7.3L without twin pumps. The mid-WFO pull is just to awesome... Also holding 3200psi at 28 DC makes me a believer. stock 17 would max to 55dc at anything over 80mph during a hard pull.

I'm not knocking the honey badger jr . I think it's a good pump but I feel 300/200s would be too much for it.

V-Ref

Reaction score
The SRP 1.1 has gotten beat up pretty bad as of late, but I had a great experience with mine. The Billet Stealth are THE single pump to have IMO....hard to find.

Like was previously mentioned the Honey Badger Sr might be worth a go. Can't beat the forum participation from that Company...they aren't going anywhere and have supported the Jr.

MossBack

Reaction score
not a chance. it is a stock displacement pump.

I remember jon at NLTD had a truck that held ICP with 300/200... That is where my statement came from.

I also offered my opinion on twin hpop that was missed as well. Every 7.3l I will ever own will have one. I ran it with stock ad's and 180/100 and soon to be 250/200...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

m j

Reaction score
twins are $$ but definitely the best setup

held ICP with what tune? no way it was a decent tune for 300/200 on a stock displacement pump

Jeremy@dynoproven said:
We are about to test it on a truck with 230/100s on the dyno in the next few days if I can ever clear up my schedule long enough to do it. The SR is currently being tested on Jonathan's truck with 300/200s....We are going to post some datalogs of Jonathan's truck on the dyno, when time allows. It is currently running the 300/200's flawlessly.

is that the post or are you referring to another? link please

emev0l

Reaction score
3200 and about 20%

Your Adrenaline can hold 3,200 PSI at 20% duty cycle with 250/200 single shots on a hot tune for 12 seconds?

I'm not saying it doesn't but I've never heard of one doing that well.

Latest posts

Members online