After market HPOP

Crowerstroke02

Reaction score
Crowerstroke02- do you have PW/DC/ICP #'s to share with the OP on your experiences with those 300/200s and the Badger Jr?

I do not know the specs of it I have just know from what my truck does with 238's.

I have seen the dyno proven race truck run honey jr. and 200/300 with no problems. they are making a honey badger SR. should be out next month

V-Ref

Reaction score
I do not know the specs of it I have just know from what my truck does with 238's.

I have seen the dyno proven race truck run honey jr. and 200/300 with no problems. they are making a honey badger SR. should be out next month

HPOP discussions always gravitate away from facts, and towards brand loyal fist bumping and sotp dyno "facts" was why I was asking.

It's waaaayyy refreshing to see data posted like dyno proven just did.

A discussion about HPOP capabilities is really missing the point unless it contains #s on nozzle size, PW, ICP, & IPR DC.

My two cents for free.

Nodge

Reaction score
Does dieselsite actually sell the overdrive? Last I checked the project was shelved, and I couldn't buy one.

Reaction score
It doesn't appear anyone even carrys the srp1.1 anymore. Im awaiting for the hb sr. After talking to them I think it will be well worth the wait. Jonathan is a stand up guy

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Tom S

Reaction score
It is also not just what the pump will finally ramp up to it is also about how quickly it builds pressure.

DocBar

Reaction score
I'm getting in this boat. I need a new HPOP, but don't want the down time and CS headache of sending my SRP1 in, don't want the oil change hell of going to twins and don't want to have to stay with the 250/100's until the HBsr is out or a billet Stealth1 shows up. What to do??

emev0l

Reaction score
I'm getting in this boat. I need a new HPOP, but don't want the down time and CS headache of sending my SRP1 in, don't want the oil change hell of going to twins and don't want to have to stay with the 250/100's until the HBsr is out or a billet Stealth1 shows up. What to do??

Buy a second SRP1.1

If he ever gets the bugs worked out sell one.

There's to many options and none are perfect :/

The SRP1.1 would be just right if they can keep it reliable.

It just sucks that half of them are working great and half are just not.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Buy a second SRP1.1

Exactly. But buying two is a gamble. If it worked for a reasonable amount of time it would be great. Who has time to change hpops every six months or less?

DocBar

Reaction score
Buy a second SRP1.1

If I could get half my $$ back if I get a bad one, I would do just that. As it is right now, I could drop the $$ and be in the same boat.

I'm thinking I'll hold onto my leaky SRP1 and see what happens. If Stealth had CS like FFD or Vision Diesel, I'd do it in a heartbeat, but I don't see that happening. I'll deal with a leaky one, with a back up 17* and wait for other options. It may include using the Gen3 I have, but I'm not going to waste down time and CS headaches on one builder and I don't want the issues twins bring. I might be SOL, but I'm gonna bet on the HBsr or finding a billet Stealth.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Dude Doc, many was monstrous until it started screwing up....If they just worked.

emev0l

Reaction score
Exactly. But buying two is a gamble. If it worked for a reasonable amount of time it would be great. Who has time to change hpops every six months or less?

I do, which is why I bought one, I don't rely on the truck for work, I have other things to drive, and I own a trailer, but that just isn't the case for most people.

DocBar

Reaction score
I do, which is why I bought one, I don't rely on the truck for work, I have other things to drive, and I own a trailer, but that just isn't the case for most people.
I DD my truck and pull a trailer. I need reliable. I could care less about the cost.

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as some of you guys. I'm running 300/400s it's a brand new build. I sent my billet stealth to Gary to be gone through while my engine was out. he had it 3 months I had to beg him to get it back to me and now 1300 miles into a new build. It won't start when hot. I have to either let it set 30 min to get it started or dump cold water on it, then it will restart. I'm gonna check icp tomorrow I have not had a way of checking it up til now. But even in a mild tune at wot anything over 80mph it's like your riding the brake. I hate to give up on such an expensive pump but don't want my truck down forever either. What would you guys do?

Latest posts

Members online