ANYONE have good results from the Steed Speed Manifolds yet?

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Guys just so you know the correction factor from a Dyno Dynamics Dyno to a Dynojet is 15%. So that means that corrected to the Dynojet=

LOST 1 HP WITH STEED SPEED MANIFOLDS PEAK
GAINED 131 FT/LBS OF TORQUE WITH STEED SPEED MANIFOLDS PEAK

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The dark blue and red are before the Steed Speed Manifolds and the light blue and green are after the Steed Speed manifolds and 2" up pipes from Elite. These numbers are from a Dyno Dynamics Dyno Dynometer. If you would like I could get them corrected to what it would be on a dynojet. Numbers are up when you look at this which is really suprising to me, because of how it feels when you drive it around town. So this basically tells me that these manifolds and up pipe combo make power but just not in a daily driver.

So we're the original numbers corrected ? How do you go from 591 to 527 ?id rather see the exact same back to back for clarity.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
im guessing the originals were with the correction factor

as long as all of these are posted as uncorrected, thats fine with me

the math says that the original number is corrected 12%

So if the correction factor should be 15% now then it will actually show more power for the manifolds

Uncorrected might be the way to determine the gains

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Same Dyno. The first two runs that I made with stock manifolds are the red and blue on this same graph.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
The first two runs that I made are on this graph and that is the stock manifolds and up pipes.

The two runs with the steed speeds are also on this graph.

MINK

Reaction score
I see these are all Uncorrected numbers, awesome that's what I like. Thanks for your efforts Jerry.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Truck doesnt run good on the street. Spool is not good and power is not there off the line. At the track when you have the truck spooled before you leave the line might be a different story, but I dont know.

Reaction score
What the graphs show is slower spool up with basically lower hp up to the point of intersection. The lines intersect basically at peak hp level when they are equal. all other numbers are lower across the sweep with the steed speeds. The 131ft lbs is interesting though. Did you happen to data log boost and pyro numbers?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.