ANYONE have good results from the Steed Speed Manifolds yet?

BFT

Reaction score
It would be nice to compare to stock, but since the 6.0 manifolds and up pipes were being to changed to the SS manifolds its what it got.
No matter if it was a 6.4 or a 6.0 mani. you don't notice much of a difference changing to the 6.0.

White_monster

Reaction score
Jerry will get results from 6.4 manifolds to steed speed. He is having a harder time spooling the turbo's with the steed manifolds but he doesn't have any numbers yet.

Reaction score
Manifolds

These are before results from a 2008 Ford Excursion, EGR and Coolers were deleted, our intake elbow, with RCD intercooler pipe. 4in. Exhaust, S&B intake, H&S hot tune. These are after results with nothing else changed but Steedspeed manifolds, our 2.5 in uppipes, opening up the exhaust housing to match the pipes, with no wastegate. And both Billet Batmowheels on STOCK turbos.

Attachments

• SteedSpeedManifolds64.jpg
    SteedSpeedManifolds64.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 129

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
These are before results from a 2008 Ford Excursion, EGR and Coolers were deleted, our intake elbow, with RCD intercooler pipe. 4in. Exhaust, S&B intake, H&S hot tune. These are after results with nothing else changed but Steedspeed manifolds, our 2.5 in uppipes, opening up the exhaust housing to match the pipes, with no wastegate. And both Billet Batmowheels on STOCK turbos.

Man o man you just don't get it do you guys. We are looking for manifolds and up pipes ONLY comparisons. Not manifolds, up pipes, and both batmowheels. :pointlaugh:

madman1234509

Reaction score
I don't know if he was saying they had batmowheels or if they were actually changed during the test, he might have to reconfirm his statement. If in fact they were changed then his posts are pointless to this thread and should be deleted as its just going to cause more confusion. If only the manifolds were changed then maybe leen was onto something with the first gen. Manifolds

Reaction score
Manifolds

This is a graph that simply shows a gain, like I stated batmowheels , manifolds, and uppipes were done after. If there was any kind of power loss it would be evident wouldn't it. Why would you want to delete a test, that was done showing improvment. We are all here on the same side, to make more HP and Torque to out compete the other two makes and out perform. Do you agree on that at least.

pog

Reaction score
batmos add hp though. doesnt mean the manifolds added power.

madman1234509

Reaction score
I agree that showing a hp/tq graph comparing changes when adding more than just the manifolds and up pipes is irrelavant to this entire thread. It doesn't prove a thing towards what we are talking about which is changes that happen with just the manifolds and up pipes. If you want to be helpful go swap the batmowheels out and do another dyno. I bet your hp drops back to previous or less than

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Can a moderator close this thread? We seem to have an over growth of bad info and input coming from all angles and its doing nobody any good. If you don't have a stock/6.0 manifold vs steed speed comparisson only, on paper, with data gathered by equipment, you have ZERO reason to be posting. Seat of the pants, changed ten things at once, forgot to take previous Dyno pull for comparrison, and all that other crap is worthless to this discussion. No if ands or butts about it. Have a great day

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Some people have no class. This is why my post are low, alot of haters out there in the world. This site is getting as bad as the rest.

Actually its not. All they want is solid proof. You've yet to bring it to the plate, just admit it. People ask if we've dyno'ed a truck with JUST manifolds, and we tell them no, not try to beat around the bush. Dont sugarcoat it, dont go "oh well my batmo's didnt add too much power"

Your only option is to A, remove the batmo's and dyno that truck. B, let it go.

Dont go trashing the site

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Actually its not. All they want is solid proof. You've yet to bring it to the plate, just admit it. People ask if we've dyno'ed a truck with JUST manifolds, and we tell them no, not try to beat around the bush. Dont sugarcoat it, dont go "oh well my batmo's didnt add too much power"

Your only option is to A, remove the batmo's and dyno that truck. B, let it go.

Dont go trashing the site

I agree....

The reason why this site is Soo much better than the rest is our members and moderators are more involved and more in depth than any other site out there. The knowledge base is huge, and with that comes questioning of new products because allot of us have the "prove it" attitude. We call bs we call things like we see it. If anything all this is helping steed speed make a better product. The worst thing a company can do is be in denial that their product has no flaws rather than listening to the people who use them and have data on them... To me this is a great opportunity for steed speed to make a top notch product... Just depends on how the information is received and applied.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lots of people have put billet wheels in the stock 6.4 turbos including me. Yes they spool good. Yes they lower egt. Yes they make some more power. So the claim that it did that, gives no credit to the manifolds themselves. The batmo's are proven to do that already. We all want some cool looking well performing manifolds. But personally without real results that is a lot of money wasted one exhaust hardware.

IMAGINE HOW MUCH NITROUS $2K WILL BUY!:D

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Lots of people have put billet wheels in the stock 6.4 turbos including me. Yes they spool good. Yes they lower egg. Yes they make some more power. So the claim that it did that, gives no credit to the manifolds themselves. The batmo's are proven to do that already. We all want some cool looking well performing manifolds. But personally without real results that is a lot of money wasted one exhaust hardware.

IMAGINE HOW MUCH NITROUS $2K WILL BUY!:D

I like your thinking Morgan.

20 bucks to the first person to double window their block!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.