Call it my build thread I guess

TXlineman83

Reaction score
I want to get it all together. Break it in and run it across a dyno somewhere around here

"Opportunity is often overlooked because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"

Thomas Edison.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
If your not adding fuel your stock trans should hold for a while. It is kinda luck of the draw though so good luck lol

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Lol. Thanks. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

"Opportunity is often overlooked because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"

Thomas Edison.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
I guess as soon as it all goes together and shows that it all works right. I'll have some stock parts available to do some trading or selling on. Factory LP and VGT, factory intake, up-pipes exhaust manifolds, along with whatever is not used on my afe stage 2 after upgrading to the elite stage afe CAI. I don't know if there is a section for this post around here but figure it's in my thread why not. Lol

Thomas Edison.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I guess as soon as it all goes together and shows that it all works right. I'll have some stock parts available to do some trading or selling on. Factory LP and VGT, factory intake, up-pipes exhaust manifolds, along with whatever is not used on my afe stage 2 after upgrading to the elite stage afe CAI. I don't know if there is a section for this post around here but figure it's in my thread why not. Lol

Thomas Edison.

A simple scroll down the home page would do you some good.

TXlineman83

Reaction score

Truck has 103000 miles, deleted for 25,000 of those miles. Everything is in working order. One up pipe has bellow out on it.

Thomas Edison.

Thomas Edison.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
A simple scroll down the home page would do you some good.

On my phone all I see is topics. I don't see banners attached to vendors websites, I don't see a vendor section at all. I've looked for a classifieds section to buy used and haven't run across anything. So if there is somewhere specific to post please guide me there. I'll assure you I would deeply appreciate it. Thank you and have a great day

Thomas Edison.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Yes. Tap talk on my iPhone

Thomas Edison.

shmoozer

Reaction score
e5u9u6uz.jpg

Start off by going here and tapping "forums"

e4u7uzyt.jpg

Should see this page now. Under categories scroll to the bottom.

qeve9y3a.jpg

Boom classifieds section right there.

-KCCO-

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Thank you very much. Now I understand

Thomas Edison.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
I found a dyno less then 2 hrs from me. I m gonna make sure the truck runs well enough and see if I can get in. My question is if I take it in should I datalog the whole thing and send it in for any tweaking. Sounds like a good idea to me. First dyno run. I don't know what to really expect

Thomas Edison.

sootie

Reaction score
what i do is put the truck in tow/haul with the gearhead tunes as it holds out 4th. i get it into 4th locked and then bring the rpms down to 1800. when the dyno dude says hes ready, roll into it hard and take it up to just under 4k rpms.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
I was wondering about tow/haul. She runs like a different beast in it but wasn't sure if she was safe to race or dyno in it

Thomas Edison.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
what i do is put the truck in tow/haul with the gearhead tunes as it holds out 4th. i get it into 4th locked and then bring the rpms down to 1800. when the dyno dude says hes ready, roll into it hard and take it up to just under 4k rpms.

Is there a particular type of dyno that's more accurate that I should look for.

Thomas Edison.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score

putting tow/haul on and making it shift back to 4th is the only way I can get my single to spool on the street from a roll LOL.

Latest posts

Members online