Call it my build thread I guess

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Lol. Well I'm anxious to see what this new set sup spools like. I hear they light quick

"Opportunity is often overlooked because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"

Thomas Edison.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
uda3epu2.jpg
a6a2e4aq.jpg

"Opportunity is often overlooked because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"

Thomas Edison.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Pics I received this morning of my JRs being shipped today. Anxious. Kinda like my next born child waiting to be delivered.

Thomas Edison.

TXlineman83

Reaction score

Hell I wanna ride In one of y'all's dual fueler trucks with the big turbos in it and some go go juice. I'm just a small small ant compared to some of the stuff I see on here.

Thomas Edison.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
DAM.. They look good... :jawdrop:

Well I have video of my truck before everything. So now afterward I'll take another excatly the same so people can hear the difference. I just wish I had done a before and after dyno on it

Thomas Edison.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Hell I wanna ride In one of y'all's dual fueler trucks with the big turbos in it and some go go juice. I'm just a small small ant compared to some of the stuff I see on here.

Thomas Edison.

If you're ever up this way, let me know!

Here's a quick video of mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iF1XqmnqJo

TXlineman83

Reaction score
I'll let u know. I've been thinking about a vacation up there somewhere

Thomas Edison.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
On the Fass Titanium 150 series lpfp, is there an adjustable pressure or is it pre-set? And if it is adjustable where should I set it. Etc etcetera. Hopefully someone understands my inquiry

Thomas Edison.

sootie

Reaction score
Dude, hit up Morgan @ Midwest for his Fuelab setup. brushless motor is the way to go-too many issues popping up with Fass and Air Dog

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Dude, hit up Morgan @ Midwest for his Fuelab setup. brushless motor is the way to go-too many issues popping up with Fass and Air Dog

Well that's just a hair too late. I've already laid the money down on a Fass 150 and it's already on the way. What sort of issues are arising and what should I keep an eye out for.

Thomas Edison.

sootie

Reaction score
the motors fail without notice and leave you stranded. wiring issues/shorts, motors burn up

TXlineman83

Reaction score
So no root cause to this. I mean I don't think a manufacturer of that size and notoriety would produce a product like that purposefully. Could it be installer error. Improper use, or wrong size for application

Thomas Edison.

Last edited:

TXlineman83

Reaction score

Thank you. So what I gather is make sure it's grounded well. Not oversized. Run it at 8-10 psi. I'm assuming that varies according to if my rail pressure will hold with the new set up.

Next step to learn is data logging so I can figure out what the truck is doing and if it's needing tweaked.

Thomas Edison.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Thank you. So what I gather is make sure it's grounded well. Not oversized. Run it at 8-10 psi. I'm assuming that varies according to if my rail pressure will hold with the new set up.

Next step to learn is data logging so I can figure out what the truck is doing and if it's needing tweaked.

Thomas Edison.

It shouldn't vary too much because it should be supplying a lot more fuel than is needed which goes to the return. I assume you are keeping your fuel bowl and that is one of the locations that affect inlet pressure to your HPFP.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
It shouldn't vary too much because it should be supplying a lot more fuel than is needed which goes to the return. I assume you are keeping your fuel bowl and that is one of the locations that affect inlet pressure to your HPFP.

Yes sir. That is correct. I am keeping my fuel bowl. I was not excatly sure of the application and if it was needed just yet. I guess I'm trying to use the KISS method. You know " Keep It Simple Stupid"

Thomas Edison.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Yes sir. That is correct. I am keeping my fuel bowl. I was not excatly sure of the application and if it was needed just yet. I guess I'm trying to use the KISS method. You know " Keep It Simple Stupid"

Thomas Edison.

You don't need to delete your bowl for this setup. That I know for sure. My understanding of the stock system (with the FASS) is basically your FASS will supply the bowl at a constant pressure. At the bowl, there is a port to HPFP to supply fuel to it, but there is another spring loaded port that opens fully at 3 PSI that sends fuel back to the tank. There is also a port of incoming fuel from the cooler. Even at WOT, the FASS is supplying more than enough fuel to bowl and the bowl is just sending the excess fuel back to the tank so that is why the pressure from the FASS will remain pretty constant.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.