Diesel Power Challenge 2013; Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
yes we are all retards. i had an expensive year before and after. without you, haller , nathaniel and nachos i would have snapped. nobody knows how hard we tried to keep GZ in the hunt. shone kept me sane afterwards. pulling the cab 4 times in 2 days , im still sore.

Last edited:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
had that plan last year, thank god eric's truck was my same day replacement !! that was an interesting 1 day turn around, eric musta loved the phone call he got, i didnt give him much of a choice. @dustin @bft @mikehaller @wayne hahahaha

That call from you made my ass pucker a little I do admit

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Glad I didn't enter this year.. Sucks that they make exceptions for some people and not others, Wayne would have had my vote for sure. Guess I'm not bothering for next year now

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Lol @ the dually 6.0 w a mild tow build and stock trans entered. Talk about bringing a pillow to a gun fight! why would you even enter a truck that weak????

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Now that sounds like a winner. BTW when are you gonna enter a truck. That would be one to vote for!

I feel that once I get around to building the motor on my Dmax that it would be a worthwhile contender - but when I enter I want all the work done or close to it so its ready to rock out and compete by the time the voting magazine comes out. If summer goes well - I'll be putting a motor together this fall.

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

3brorce

Reaction score
Woosley has a stout setup for sure. I dont think competition is down at all. Going to be rough for the Ferd crowd. Have to pray Eriks rig stays together

6point0damn2004

Reaction score
Have two DPC's at the same time, if they're worried about shop affiliated peopla and stuff. Have one for "average joes" and one for "shop trucks". If its a dumb idea, sorry, just thinking out loud LOL i wouldnt think itd cost too much more to have a few more trucks run. Maybe do two trucks for each "class" total of 4 for each brand. Then you could have more entries per brand and maybe people wouldnt wine that shop trucks are unfair or whatever

Edit: Maybe not "shop trucks" necessarily but like divide it at shop affiliated and not. You get what im saying

Last edited:

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Yes last i knew it was suppose to be the top trucks. Its just funny that there are so many strong built fords thet aren't shop affiliated trucks that still not even on the ballot. WTF? How many years has Dmitri been there with his "buddies truck" now? And those guys aren"t shop affiliated?

3brorce

Reaction score
I shouldnt say this but the ford entries make me want to vote for the fummins

MINK

Reaction score
Woosley has a stout setup for sure. I dont think competition is down at all. Going to be rough for the Ferd crowd. Have to pray Eriks rig stays together

I just saw Woosleys truck today:naughty:

I'm wondering how it will do in high altitude though.

3brorce

Reaction score
ya 66/94 setup. I think it will do ok but just have to wait and see. Definitely getting my vote for sure!

01PSD

Reaction score
i think some of you are going a little over board..

It is what it is, in the end we all want another Power Stroke on top, I'm voting for the 6.7, and one of the 7.3s for sure. Not sure who else yet

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
How many trucks are actually driven to the comp (not trailered)? I think that should be part of the rules which would be cool. Now driving the truck home is another story!

There are a couple pulls around my area that try like hell to do a true "street" class.

So, they watch the gate and anything that comes in the gate on a trailer isn't allowed in that class.

So, everybody that wants to run that class parks their tow truck at the feed store down the road and unloads the truck they're pulling off the trailer, and drives it through the gate.

So the "you gotta drive it here" rule is the easiest rule to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online