Diesel Power Challenge 2013; Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne

Reaction score
I'm sure for a project like this, you could round up some sponsors on performance parts. Start with a Gasser, but put the 12V style Cummins badges on, then put a "delete" decal underneath.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Danny has this very project already lined up. Not sure if he's still gonna go through with it or not. I believe it's called Project Re-stroked LOL

Reaction score
To pour even more salt in the wounds you could get adapter plates to run the 6.0 in front of the factory dodge 48re. Then it makes it look like you really only wanted to swap engines and nothing else!

powerstroked08

Reaction score
You guys are hilarious!LOL I would love to see this happen. I have sooooo many friends who apparently only have the vocabulary to say cummins, stacks, smarty,and that powerstrokes are the worst engines ever. This would make their blood boil!

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Why waste a good engine on a junk pickup???

That is what i tell the cummins guys when they say.. You never see a powerstroke in a dodge...

dirtflinger92

Reaction score
Does anyone know what is up with the Chevy with the ATS decals all over it? I am definitely writing a letter

Built 6.7

Reaction score
he is a a$$, that was the truck industrial used to make their compound kit and then right after he took their II decal off and put ats all over his truck

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
^Unless that LML has seen some serious upgrades since I raced him at the rocky mountain diesel shoot out that truck is not a serious contender. I beat him by a little over a tenth iirc, and my truck doesn't make very much power.

dirtflinger92

Reaction score
^Unless that LML has seen some serious upgrades since I raced him at the rocky mountain diesel shoot out that truck is not a serious contender. I beat him by a little over a tenth iirc, and my truck doesn't make very much power.

I was wondering if he worked for them or what since they are saying no shop trucks or employees. I think the rules are complete bs

jdgleason

Reaction score

Made 493 when I saw it last summer. Lol

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Does anyone know what is up with the Chevy with the ATS decals all over it? I am definitely writing a letter

That's stafford's truck. Way down on power for the way he talks. It seems like he always posts videos and pictures of him oraling coal or whatever that gayness is called. Super glad to have somebody who acts like that, representing the DPC.

Motostroker

Reaction score
Dude... I am now shopping for a 98 12 V.... I am sure that I can come up with a 6.0.... *** yeah! Prob gonna take a while to get done... I have like 6 unfinished projects going on at this time... Awesome...

Corb I got you! A buddy has a gasser truck your looking for. It may be a 97 though, but it has a blown motor. Ill see if I can get it.

Bigsexy

Reaction score
Yeah Bruce said if he gets in him and Clint have a huge build plan. He was down here in the springs bit since moved to Washington to start his own shop called half lit. I dont see him being able to keep up unless he sprays a chit ton of nitrous. He seems to think he already made it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.