I know this dont really go here....last mod to my truck.

Jason

Reaction score
05-07, throw some nice wheels and tires on it, tint the windows and drive it. Then, big down payment on a c5 vette, exhaust, cam, ccw's, and have two sick rides.

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
Don't do it!! If you buy a C5 I'm gonna get the fever again. I had pretty much talked myself out of it. Been looking for another Mustang to play with. If you buy a Vette, I may be swayed back that direction lol.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
i've been wanting a nice vette here lately, but i'm in college so i'd have to sell the truck to buy one

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I have always wanted a vette, and those CTSV's are mean. Have Hennessey massage it and then you have a screaming monster.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
That is the one. If you only heard that run and didn't see it, you would
never think that is a Caddy.

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
that is not a 700 horse car. not at 124. traction wouldnt hold the mph back that badly. unless it weighs 5500 lbs LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
yeah i know with their henessee 1000 vipers they typically dyno in the 6-800's ... i wonder where they get these numbers from ? add 20% and call it flywheel ? dont get me wrong... awesome car no doubt, although i find that body leaving alot to be desired. id rather have a new camaro.. easy 700 out of those things and better looking.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.