Idi turbo vs. Psd

NMB2

Reaction score
I'm not an IDI fag anymore though guys.... I jumped ship.... now I'm a cummings turbine deezul fag. Hate on me for my superior engine and tranny.

Dueces.

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
I'm not an IDI fag anymore though guys.... I jumped ship.... now I'm a cummings turbine deezul fag. Hate on me for my superior engine and tranny.

Dueces.

You still seem like a fag to me...

I guess if I couldn't afford anything nicer than an 18 year old worn out truck I'd jump on that trucks nuts too. The idi is a diesel dinosaur, you can't even compare it to a 6.4 in any category. I wish you would do us all a favor and jump on the cumminGs bad wagon.

Last edited:

Charles

Reaction score
Threads like this destroy any remaining faith you might have in society.

usramc

Reaction score
Im amazed at how against each other all the psd/international guys are. This is my first psd, ive always drove cummins trucks and you never see 24valve guys talking **** to 12 valve guys. Just amazes me. Aren't we on the same damn team here! How you gonna talk **** to cummins and dmax's if your all here talking it to other ford owners?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

littleredstroker

Reaction score
It's no different than politics, religion, hell even sports, everyone has an opinion and a favorite. If you don't agree with them you are retarded and they are right. It's how people are these days.

autocorrected by taptalk

01 blue 7.3

Reaction score
Im amazed at how against each other all the psd/international guys are. This is my first psd, ive always drove cummins trucks and you never see 24valve guys talking **** to 12 valve guys. Just amazes me. Aren't we on the same damn team here! How you gonna talk **** to cummins and dmax's if your all here talking it to other ford owners?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

AMEN!!! This thread makes me want to go back to driving a 5.4

Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.

Big Bore

Reaction score
Have to agree with the idi guys here. If you want to do it, even if its a.waste of $ and time cause u could have the same from a tuned 6.4, do it. Like all the guys swaping 12vs into things. They criticized me for wanting to put a 3116 cat into my highboy because it would be cheaper to make 12v power. It's not weather you should or can, its weather you want to. If you don't want to then shut your mouth and forget about it , its not your project .

autocorrected by taptalk

No one was really criticizing his desire to make HP with an IDI up until the end. It was his outlandish claims being stated as if they were fact, claims he never reached, and at the same time making false claims about how much it cost to make the same amount of power with a 7.3 PSD. When he began making all these claims on a public forum, he invited it. Not only that, he criticized the PSD crowd in general...on a forum that was started by and for primarily 7.3 Powerstroke people. LOL

TyCorr

Reaction score
I don't even know what to say. Got stupider by the post.

A Cummins is a good engine and does great working but will do nothing to.alleviate the POSness that a clapped out 89 tractor suspension front end POS is. Changes not one thing about being a doucheberry. Gotta love retards.

Back to minding my own business.

CSIPSD

Reaction score

Dueces.

Sad...

Its quite clear the ATS is rubbing off on you.

I warned you. Best thing you can do is get the fook out of the purple palace before you turn gay...

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
If I were an IDI guy (and swung that way) I would be embarrassed at all of the outlandish claims this goof has made.

Charles

Reaction score
I chuckle at the fact that it's apparently seen as an "opinion" that a DI Powerstroke is a stronger running engine than an IDI 7.3.

I guess you could also call it an "opinion" that a 6.6 Duramax is a stronger engine than a 6.2 chevy.

MAC

Reaction score
7.3 PSD's are an outdated piece of sh*t engine, they should all be melted down and turned into toxic happy meal toys, their stock power level is laughable at best, and they cost too much to build, anyone with a built 7.3 PSD is obviously working 5 jobs just to support the cost.

Get with the times.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Holy ****!!!! I'm bored at work, and saw that this thread blew up, and figured I'd read through it.... WOW! Impressive! LOL I am now thoroughly entertained for the rest of the evening....

Charles

Reaction score
7.3 PSD's are an outdated piece of sh*t engine, they should all be melted down and turned into toxic happy meal toys, their stock power level is laughable at best, and they cost too much to build, anyone with a built 7.3 PSD is obviously working 5 jobs just to support the cost.

Get with the times.

Speaking of working 5 jobs to support the cost...

That's what you don't do with a 7.3 in a real working environment, however, the non "outdated pos" engines that came after the 7.3 sure do seem to take a lot of money just to stay on the road at their stock power level.

As I've said before, the proof is in the pudding. You've got a 16,000lb backhoe sitting on a goosneck trailer and three trucks to the side of it. A 7.3 powerstroke, a 6.0L powerstroke and a 6.4L powerstroke.

A man holding a gun to your head tells you he will ride with you from coast to coast and if the truck stops for any reason other than fuel he will blow your brains across the cab.

Which truck do you pick smart ass? If you pick anything other than the 7.3... you're simply a moron.

Latest posts

Members online