My 6.0L 700HP Build

Boostaddict03

Reaction score
Like I have said from the Start I could careless with the numbers I look at Track Times yall are the ones saying the NUMBERS are adding up I know what my truck runs and will run if there is any other 6.0s that claims 700+ WHP post up some track times I would love to go thru and pick them out cause wont be may in the Low 7 Second Range

MorganY

Reaction score
A dyno in my opinion is just a tuning tool. As long as you dyno on the same dyno when you make changes you should be able to tell if your doing any good. Then go to the track for horsepower numbers. The only dyno I have personally played with was a mustang and I got the truck to read anywhere from 280 horsepower to 500 playing around with the load.

Yea.

Who talked you into 500+cc's and a 225% nozzle for 700hp?

Boostaddict03

Reaction score
A dyno in my opinion is just a tuning tool. As long as you dyno on the same dyno when you make changes you should be able to tell if your doing any good. Then go to the track for horsepower numbers. The only dyno I have personally played with was a mustang and I got the truck to read anywhere from 280 horsepower to 500 playing around with the load. For what it's worth I'm not picking on mustang dynos just the only one I have had any time to play with.

I can turn to Load off my dyno and will not make a huge difference on Numbers so Idk how you can span that big of a difference on power numbers

Boostaddict03

Reaction score
Yea.

Who talked you into 500+cc's and a 225% nozzle for 700hp?

That is were you are wrong these injectors are not for 700hp Im going for the most I can get out of my setup 700hp is where I stopped at on Fuel I have alot of fuel left for Nitrous I made 810whp on a small shot and have 2 more stages to go

MorganY

Reaction score
That is were you are wrong these injectors are not for 700hp Im going for the most I can get out of my setup 700hp is where I stopped at on Fuel I have alot of fuel left for Nitrous I made 810whp on a small shot and have 2 more stages to go

The fact that you had to spray to make 800+hp is surprising if you were atomizing. You could have that on fuel with an injector half that size.

Anyways, the fab work looks very good. Pretty cool powder coat too.

Jwarren

Reaction score
Btw I know the 700 it made is a stout 800 on a dynojet.

Gets confusing for some not taking into consideration how stout your dyno is. I will have dynojet numbers this weekend just to clarify.

Boostaddict03

Reaction score
That may be true to some extent who knows I may put a smaller injector and make the same power I doubt more but in the end the is all R&D trying things however I do know that Eric@IDP has Triples on his Truck making 110psi is only making 830whp that is Dyno Jet numbers

MorganY

Reaction score
Btw I know the 700 it made is a stout 800 on a dynojet.

Gets confusing for some not taking into consideration how stout your dyno is. I will have dynojet numbers this weekend just to clarify.

But it could be pushing over 800 easy on fuel with a smaller injector..I think we both know that.

To each his own...

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
besides the whole 500/225 debacle, anyone else thinking to themselves. :WTF: with the s472 over an s480 compound setup?

:poke:

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I know of two 6.0 trucks on this site with nothing more than intake, tune and exhaust making 440's. If your not breaking 400 something's wrong.

swinky

Reaction score
besides the whole 500/225 debacle, anyone else thinking to themselves. :WTF: with the s472 over an s480 compound setup?

:poke:

This and trying to build a 1000hp crew cab on 35s for track times.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
That may be true to some extent who knows I may put a smaller injector and make the same power I doubt more but in the end the is all R&D trying things however I do know that Eric@IDP has Triples on his Truck making 110psi is only making 830whp that is Dyno Jet numbers

That truck also goes 10s IIRC... And it cleans up all the fuel.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Good luck making 1000+ fuel only with stock heads. And fwiw, over 1000 has been made with a 265 hybrid and compounds about half your size. Bigger is def not better mane.

patrick@WDI

Reaction score
On the turbos... Pius spec'd those out for them. That man has forgotten more than anyone on here will ever know in my opinion

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.