My build

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
That's what I figured. So I drowned my emotions of emptiness all weekend with Nick and all the other cool people!

sucks the service at the track is so bad i woulda found you.. i think i had about 30 texts pop up at the end of the day. i dont do the hotels really so i kinda stay outta the hoopla ...

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I got the 30% nozzles in the truck and a few other small things taken care of, but still waiting on the rest of the parts from Elite for the turbo kit to install. I was told that the stuff will be getting shipped out this week so I am really looking forward to that.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Things are starting to come alive with the truck again here. I got a call on Tuesday and turbos are said to be shipping out the next day. This means that I will have them for next week. I also made a call to Morgan at Midwest Diesel for some 30% nozzles and I was blown away with his service. I literally got off the phone and a few minutes later I was sent a tracking number and a invoice. Great customer service gets you a long ways with me.:toast: Thanks again to both Elite Diesel and Midwest Diesel. I am excited to get this back on the road.

Hey, if you need any pics of piping with the HP set up let me know. I have quite a few as far as wg etc goes. Should help you out if need be. Just send me a PM.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Hey, if you need any pics of piping with the HP set up let me know. I have quite a few as far as wg etc goes. Should help you out if need be. Just send me a PM.

Thanks Erik I really appreciate that. I do have a few questions as far as the gate setting goes.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
It sounds like I will have the rest of the high power kit on Monday of this week. I have been waiting on all the parts as I was at a standstill until the rest of the kit comes. This week should be sweet though I am hoping. If everything comes, I will be working on the truck and hopefully have it running for the weekend. I talked with Mike Haller for bit this week on the gating and I should have a good grasp on that. He was a big help and knows his chit man!!!! As soon as all the parts get here, it will be game on.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Open is the regulator screwed all the way in clockwise? Or out all the way?

depends on how you have it plumbed. iirc on mine it was counter clockwise that had it open. i gated to the down pipe. well ne time, then the other time i gated between.. i dont recall either variations making one heck of a difference. i know i made dang near 1:1 .. 56/58

webb06

Reaction score
Weird. That's nothing like what tadd told me. He said all the counter clockwise and then turn it clockwise 4 full turns.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Turn the regulator all the way counter clockwise then back clockwise 1 3/4 turns.

Weird. That's nothing like what tadd told me. He said all the counter clockwise and then turn it clockwise 4 full turns.

Are you both gating to the same place. Either to the atmospheric turbo or to the down pipe? Maybe if you are gating to differant places that could be why your not using the same starting point?