My build

powerstroked08

Reaction score
You know Jerry i have been told less is more soooooo. I can help you out and take that 76 off your hands and ill give you my stocker! Just to help you out :D

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
You know Jerry i have been told less is more soooooo. I can help you out and take that 76 off your hands and ill give you my stocker! Just to help you out :D

Funny thinng is I just happened to get rid of all my stockers that I had.

IMAG0736_zps20ae58d0.jpg

powerstroked08

Reaction score
I wish i had a spare set laying around so i didnt have to pay the core charge on my tow power plus set up but eh ill get it back. When are you putting on your new setup?

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Well I have been working with Elite on the setup and whenever they have everything ready to go, it will go on. I shipped all my core parts in and they will be to Elite next week Tuesday. I am excited to see this all come together. Maybe I will keep this setup on my truck longer than three months this go around.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Well I have been working with Elite on the setup and whenever they have everything ready to go, it will go on. I shipped all my core parts in and they will be to Elite next week Tuesday. I am excited to see this all come together. Maybe I will keep this setup on my truck longer than three months this go around.

Did you ever dyno the old setup?

DLS-16

Reaction score
I am the new proud owner of his tow power + and I get her back Monday can't wait

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
LOLShe will probably come home tonight with 10 Coach purses or something along those lines is my guess.

Diesel23

Reaction score
hey thats how it works you make them happy , and we make are selves happy LOL!!

Latest posts

Members online