My build

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Well I just ordered up the No Limit Intake and am ditching the AFE Stage II if anyone wants it is for sale in the classifieds. I also got MCC unlock now and am working with Matt @ Gearhead to get the tuning perfected.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I got the rest of the kit from Elite today and started installing right away. I have the high pressure installed as well as the turbo pedestal for the atmo turbo. Tommarow is another day and I hope to knock out a bunch more tommarow. I have a few pictures that I will put up in the morning as well from tonight.

webb06

Reaction score
I got the rest of the kit from Elite today and started installing right away. I have the high pressure installed as well as the turbo pedestal for the atmo turbo. Tommarow is another day and I hope to knock out a bunch more tommarow. I have a few pictures that I will put up in the morning as well from tonight.

right on bud!!! looking forward to the progress

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Well I just ordered up the No Limit Intake and am ditching the AFE Stage II if anyone wants it is for sale in the classifieds. I also got MCC unlock now and am working with Matt @ Gearhead to get the tuning perfected.

shipped today buddy!!

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Its a start.

IMAG0908_zpsfe5c45fe.jpg

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
IMAG0917_zpse5c19d84.jpg

Got a lot done today on the truck! I will pick back up on it in the morning. Getting a little closer.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Had to take a day off this weekend to spend with the family as I was gone everyday this week for work from 5:30am to 8:30pm. I will get back after it this week and things will be wrapped up. I found out that I must have to do some modifying to the down pipe to make it all work, because it doesn't fit to the back of the atmo turbo well at all. What have you guys with the high power setups done for that?

IMAG0949_zps417be241.jpg[/UR

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Had to take a day off this weekend to spend with the family as I was gone everyday this week for work from 5:30am to 8:30pm. I will get back after it this week and things will be wrapped up. I found out that I must have to do some modifying to the down pipe to make it all work, because it doesn't fit to the back of the atmo turbo well at all. What have you guys with the high power setups done for that?

IMAG0949_zps417be241.jpg[/UR

all i did was blame nathaniel for drinking too much the night before.. lol i havent had a no fit dp .

Latest posts

Members online