My build

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that the pipes didnt fit Jerry, one question i have is did you loosen the high pressure comp housing and clock it? i know some have issues with that pipe since they didn't know to do that.

Either way glad you got it together and once again sorry about the issues.

Ya I did try that as well. :shrug: May I possibly have gotten a hot side pipe for the stock turbos or something?

Diesel23

Reaction score
Hey jerry !! Awesome glad things are working out ,Will be up to see you soon , ill text you and get something set up!

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Well everything is done on the truck other than a very small exhaust modification on the piping under the truck. I tried to start the truck this evening so I could get this biatch going and rolling the tires, but the batteries are so dead that it wont start. I tried jumping it and no go. I have it on the charger right now and will let it charge over night and see what tommarow brings.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Well everything is done on the truck other than a very small exhaust modification on the piping under the truck. I tried to start the truck this evening so I could get this biatch going and rolling the tires, but the batteries are so dead that it wont start. I tried jumping it and no go. I have it on the charger right now and will let it charge over night and see what tommarow brings.

tomorow brings burnouts.

White_monster

Reaction score
Way to go Jerry. I know the frustrations you've experienced the last few days very well. You should probably order tires on Monday and have an appointment to install about Monday evening maybe Tuesday morning.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Way to go Jerry. I know the frustrations you've experienced the last few days very well. You should probably order tires on Monday and have an appointment to install about Monday evening maybe Tuesday morning.

You and I are on the same page with that one brother. Smoke them if you got them right?:gun:

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
She is alive and well!!!! I did not get a chance to drive it yet as I worked 15.5 hrs today. Went to work in the dark and came home in the dusk. I also have to extend my exhaust under the truck 2" to fit with the downpipe now. I tried to get the exhaust apart and extend it tonight but it is rusted together already good so I just cut it and will have it welded back together tommarow and the added length put on. I will say that she sounds BADASS!!! I will hopefully have some sweet videos tommarow night for you guys. All depends on how many hours I put in tommarow I guess.

Motostroker

Reaction score
Sweet! I bet them turblows sound like sex. Video time..... Time to see some ruts in the pavement

Latest posts

Members online