My MPD S475 Kit.

Wayne

Reaction score
Personally I don't see how 250's are streetable unless it will be on something with triples.

:naughty: there ya go! That is the eventual goal. This thing is a test mule. 3 single turbos were tested on this truck yesterday. I'm sure all that data will end up in another thread if not here. We'll let the results speak for themselves.

jdgleason

Reaction score
So everyone should just buy 250s and detune them then. Yup that's it might as well quit selling all the smaller ones because they are useless.

Again with the box and thinking INSIDE it. I made it clear the truck would get MORE AIR. Are you having a hard time understanding that there are turbos that move more air than a 475? What's your hang up?

jdgleason

Reaction score
Be easy with your comments

Me?! You came out and said we ***ked up building a dd with 250's, accused us of setting the thing up to fail, yada yada. You backed yourself into a corner with some uneducated comments, not me. You were wrong. Not the end of the world but I called you on it.

idkillinit

Reaction score
Again with the box and thinking INSIDE it. I made it clear the truck would get MORE AIR. Are you having a hard time understanding that there are turbos that move more air than a 475? What's your hang up?

If your gonna see how well a east coast settup works then duplicate it. Post results when you have.

extreme3807

Reaction score
Elevation is going to play a HUGE factor with the single. Curious to see the results you guys produced from the various setup's.

blackmonster

Reaction score
So its his daily driver and wasn't built for nitrous. So you thought it was a good idea to use 250s for daily diving. Hmm. Ok. But it was just stated above that it was intended for nitrous that's why it has 250s. Hmmm. You detuned it. No you switched to extreme street which only changes pulse width which is by no means the only way to control fuel. What about the spray rate. Or the fact that the pattern will get sloppy on huge injectors and won't combust properly.

Look if you built it for a daily then it was thought out wrong. If you built it for nitrous use then don't complain about driveablility. If you want to see how well craigs setup spools at elevation then use the same fuel set up he claims works so well and compare it.

I aggree 100% 250 sticks and using extreme street to control fuel?
It should be the same setup as Craig's truck. Then Dyno it!!
There has been a lot of things said about extreme street and extreme race.
Some people are saying extreme steet fueled harder then race???

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Wtf you elite guys and your comments :swordfight: he might be a customer one day why dont you guys post the facts about the turbo and if he wants to argue just pm him or tell him to call you guys? Don't get in a pissing match with him, I am actually on your side i feel the 475 is too big for a dd hell my 66 even has times where its hard, its usually when's traction is limited, its hard to get the thing to light, once it does it spools hard,

What's the plans for the truck now? New turbos all together like a 66 feeding a bigger one like a 78 or what? Keep up the good work

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Wtf you elite guys and your comments :swordfight: he might be a customer one day why dont you guys post the facts about the turbo and if he wants to argue just pm him or tell him to call you guys? Don't get in a pissing match with him, I am actually on your side i feel the 475 is too big for a dd hell my 66 even has times where its hard, its usually when's traction is limited, its hard to get the thing to light, once it does it spools hard,

What's the plans for the truck now? New turbos all together like a 66 feeding a bigger one like a 78 or what? Keep up the good work

The truck is a dd that was available for testing... I.don't think there was ever plans to.keep the turbo on all the time

idkillinit

Reaction score
I realize that things are much dif at elevation. And I don't really care what the future plans are and why you chose huge sticks. I am one of many people that would like to see it used as it is on the east coast in elevation. A real apples to apples comparison is all I ask. Sorry if I offended anyone or pissed anyone off.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Oh I got ya just pretty much testing the 475 mpd kit.... Well i hope they post there next setup for this truck soon

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I realize that things are much dif at elevation. And I don't really care what the future plans are and why you chose huge sticks. I am one of many people that would like to see it used as it is on the east coast in elevation. A real apples to apples comparison is all I ask. Sorry if I offended anyone or pissed anyone off.

I think they just wanted to.see how it worked at elivation... everyone knows it works at sea level

I.really think some of you took things the wrong way...

blackmonster

Reaction score

It does not get more simple then that. Apples to apples.
Dyno run test #2??

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Hell just tell Craig to freight his truck to elite.... Same truck.. so same apple... Is there any high altitude by craig that he could run it at?

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
I'm sure he saw it but it wasn't a apples to apples test.

Technically the only way to have a true apples to apples test would be to have Craigs truck up there. There are way to many variables truck to truck otherwise, even if it is the same setup.

Edit: treed by oneturboforme

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.