My new 2014 6.7!

Diesel23

Reaction score
Awesome truck!!! My second favorite color!! Glad to see the work in progress, ill have to come check it out in person, need to get down there anyways to have you check out my rig, couldn't break away last time we talked

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
IMG_20140225_104429426_HDR.jpg

The windows are getting tinted tomorrow. 5% all way around and 35% or 50% on the windshield.

SD6.7

Reaction score
Any rubbing with the lift and tires? Did you have to trim?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Can you take a picture of the wheel poke when you get a chance? Just curious how much tire actually sticks out.

we have identicle sizes and this should give you an idea:

13_leveled_rite_aid.jpg

Any rubbing with the lift and tires? Did you have to trim?

mine did pretty bad with 2" leveling kit. i assume he had to do some serious massaging with 3" .. mine i still have to be careful, drivers side can rub at full clock in reverse only.

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
mine did pretty bad with 2" leveling kit. i assume he had to do some serious massaging with 3" .. mine i still have to be careful, drivers side can rub at full clock in reverse only.

All I had to do was cut one tiny section of fender liner out on drivers side. I should have taken a before and after picture to show how minimal it was. I am still very happy with the kit I went with. I believe 4.5" would have made the tires look way to small.

I now have no rubbing at all which is very nice! I can't stand driving a truck when you can't crank the wheel all the way around, especially when towing trailers.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
All I had to do was cut one tiny section of fender liner out on drivers side. I should have taken a before and after picture to show how minimal it was. I am still very happy with the kit I went with. I believe 4.5" would have made the tires look way to small.

I now have no rubbing at all which is very nice! I can't stand driving a truck when you can't crank the wheel all the way around, especially when towing trailers.

i dont think mine look small on there, but to each his own. love the color.

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
Sorry haven't seen yours with the 4.5" lift, but I'm sure it looks good mike. I just saw a lot of guys saying 35's fit with 2" level, so went with 3" lift to have a little extra room and I'm glad I did. I barely have enough room to feel comfortable, 4.5" would be better option for guys that go off the pavement often.

SD6.7

Reaction score
Sorry haven't seen yours with the 4.5" lift, but I'm sure it looks good mike. I just saw a lot of guys saying 35's fit with 2" level, so went with 3" lift to have a little extra room and I'm glad I did. I barely have enough room to feel comfortable, 4.5" would be better option for guys that go off the pavement often.

Which 3" lift did you you use?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.