New Street Truck

Matt

Reaction score
Will you make any additional changes this go around? It'd be cool to get another comparison.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Just a heads up , did a before and after of steed speed manifolds, the truck went from 743 to 672 ... Huge loss and spoolup as well as back pressure got worse. They will be coming off immediately. Graph to follow when I get to a computer.

This makes me ***in sick to my stomach just hearing that. WTF Busted my ass to get the steed speed manifolds and custom up pipes.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Hey guys. Here's Mike's graph:

me7e7uba.jpg

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
what diameter are the up pipes? I still have no clue why steed made the v band flange so damn big on these things.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
The first Dyno pull was in fact 6.0 manifolds. Wonder what Len is going to say about this?

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
what diameter are the up pipes? I still have no clue why steed made the v band flange so damn big on these things.

They should be just like mine. 2.5" at the vband and then flared into a 2" just after the

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I thought elite was making them 2.25 after the neckdown. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. I think anything over 2 inch is too large in my opinion.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
craig you know he's just re inventing the wheel.... his come with top quality "ceramic powder coating" as well. thats what must makes them different than yours LOL

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online