O2ShootTheJ's Build Thread

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Lol

I understand what he means though. With a grey truck the colors of the mural draw you attention away. I just wanted a cool back ground not just a pic of my truck in the yard. Will have to find a more open location next time so I don't get all the reflections

Last edited:

RescueF250

Reaction score
Sounds like you still have a restriction issue Dan. I watch 2 different coolant temps locations factory location n directly on the out port of the cooler never exceeds 195.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
gonna swap in a new fan clutch when I go home for Thanksgiving. We'll see what happens after that, i'll probably park it at a pond if it still isnt right

Last edited:

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I bought it because I had a dnx 7100 for like 6 years and still worked perfect when i got rid of it. It's not too bad has some nice features. A little laggy though

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I think I have a hpo leak somewhere. Haven't run the truck in about 3 days and it took forever to fire. I was starting to wonder if it was going to start or not. Anywhere I should look first?

webb06

Reaction score
I think I have a hpo leak somewhere. Haven't run the truck in about 3 days and it took forever to fire. I was starting to wonder if it was going to start or not. Anywhere I should look first?

Put a scanner on it first to be sure that's what it is.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
yea. am I watching ICP or should I be watching something else? and what #'s should I be seeing.

webb06

Reaction score
Icp and desired icp. And ipr. Icp needs to be atleast 450-500 to start. Ipr should be around 15% with key on. 85% while cranking.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.