Project Wheels Up

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Bad news boys. Just toasted the motor. Either busted wrist pin, cracked piston, or something. Sumbitch is rockin and rollin inside that motor.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Theres no time slip because they were doing it street racing style with no timing system. I did just watch a video of it though. If it wasn't a 10, it was low 11's. Judging by the video timer anyway.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
You know, this thing would get put back together a heck of a lot quicker if I had sponsors. I need to figure out how that **** works and let someone else pay for it. LOL

s10mike

Reaction score
That's terrible, what do you think caused it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that skinny pedal on the right caused it. that really sucks man, sorry to hear it. godamn racing is a rich mans game. build it, break it. did the truck go straight? where is the video you speak of ? i am sure i'm not the only one who would like to see how she goes!! i wonder if those 3000 rpm starts had anything to do with this??

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Nope. No tax write off. Racing is now either a business or a sport. Not a shop write off. Only the cost of the sticker on the side is a write off.

I wondered about that. You know they couldn't have been good on it.

It actually launched and stopped very straight. It handled like a dream except for one tiny issue. I have pretty bad hop off the line. My suspension is way too tight. When I get it put back together I'll soften the coil overs and that should fix it. That or I'll bolt 200 pounds over the rear axle.

Last edited:

imelmo

Reaction score
Theres no time slip because they were doing it street racing style with no timing system. I did just watch a video of it though. If it wasn't a 10, it was low 11's. Judging by the video timer anyway.

Got the vid?

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Midwest Performance Diesel. I hope it's OK that I post and I'm not a vender on here. I try not to silicate. We're just a small shop out in the sticks.

Latest posts

Members online