RCSB thread.

shorty Harley

Reaction score
For one it's not rare it is the only one and 40 there was more than a 100K invested in this truck go build you one with that many miles and OEM harley parts good luck and go hate on someone else's posts dreamers

sootie

Reaction score
For one it's not rare it is the only one and 40 there was more than a 100K invested in this truck go build you one with that many miles and OEM harley parts good luck and go hate on someone else's posts dreamers

that attitude will help you sell it for sure....and dreamer eh? Some of us have built trucks a time or two...

shorty Harley

Reaction score
thanks

Thanks go build some more

Attachments

• 0039.jpg
    0039.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 145
  • 0050.jpg
    0050.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 145
  • 0055.jpg
    0055.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 142
  • 0057.jpg
    0057.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 146

shorty Harley

Reaction score
thank you

This isn't the classified section. Make your own thread.
I'm new to this how do I do that I'm about to just take it down there is some jerks on here and I don't have time for that I would appreciate the help and nice ride bud

1BD9D7

Reaction score
Starting from the homepage, there is a box that says "site navigation." In that box, click "forum," then scroll way down towards the bottom and you will find classifieds. If you are selling a truck then make your ad under "trucks." You will need to put an actual price and not just a story about how much you refuse to take for it.
This rcsb thread is my favorite thread. Just about everyone here in the rcsb thread has built a rcsb truck, I think we all have a good understanding of what your truck is. I had a nice 6.0 shorty and recently sold it for $10k. The 6.0 buyer in general is looking at a 6.0 bc it's cheaper than the newer trucks.

shorty Harley

Reaction score
I got it and appreciate the help. People are aware what it is but never had built one like it. They use junk trucks this truck was built with 500 miles on it brand new harley that was bought for with 58k in cash and in 2007 I don't think anybody had an idea what a regular cab short bed F250 look like you can find my truck on diesel trend magazine being one of the first ones built so to whoever it may concern. Do research. The only reason I posted on this was because I found old postings of my truck on here.

shorty Harley

Reaction score
No that what I paid when purchased and then chopped it up with 500 miles on the truck its all original drivetrain just modified fully built 6.0 and stage 3 ATS trans later guys and kids have fun on your truck threads

Matt

Reaction score
You bought a harley truck and made it into a regular cab, or bought a regular cab and made it into a harley truck?

swinky

Reaction score
No that what I paid when purchased and then chopped it up with 500 miles on the truck its all original drivetrain just modified fully built 6.0 and stage 3 ATS trans later guys and kids have fun on your truck threads
What connecting rods are in it?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
It an 2007 rcsb harley davidson truck was built in 2007 everything on it is OEM harley parts it's been in some magazines when it was first built it has under 40K miles on it original miles 6.0 diesel bullet-proofed and tuned by bts in Arkansas the truck is located in the DFW area if you know of anyone interested please pass this on its definitely a shshowstopper. In box me for more info I have been offered 40K cash and I turned it down so please no BS and this is not fake this is one bad ass truck no doubt about it if you don't think it's worth it do not message me bc some one will pay what I need to get out of it thank you and God bless :ford::eek:wned::ford:

Thanks go build some more

I'm new to this how do I do that I'm about to just take it down there is some jerks on here and I don't have time for that I would appreciate the help and nice ride bud

I got it and appreciate the help. People are aware what it is but never had built one like it. They use junk trucks this truck was built with 500 miles on it brand new harley that was bought for with 58k in cash and in 2007 I don't think anybody had an idea what a regular cab short bed F250 look like you can find my truck on diesel trend magazine being one of the first ones built so to whoever it may concern. Do research. The only reason I posted on this was because I found old postings of my truck on here.

WOW! Hell of a way to get started! If you want to get far in life, be kind and use sentence structure. ***!

Or not.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
i didnt know they made regular cab harleys...

They didn't. Harley trucks were only offered in Extended and Crewcab configs.

You def came to the wrong place with the wrong attitude to sell anything like that. You took parts off a wrecked Harley truck and put them onto a 99 regular cab "junk truck" as you called the rest of our shorty trucks that started as the same. Your truck is nothing more than any of our trucks who have swapped 05-16 parts onto or into them. Sorry

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.