Spar<>tan WarHammer_X race tune (revised 600HP)

c63 AMG

Reaction score
What engine oil temps are you guys seeing on Warhammer? I've seen up to 205 when it's 95* outside cruising. Stock I was around 185*-190* from what I remember.

Nj67

Reaction score
What engine oil temps are you guys seeing on Warhammer? I've seen up to 205 when it's 95* outside cruising. Stock I was around 185*-190* from what I remember.
I dont have spar10....h&s... but im right around your temps. Driving home at 85 to 90 i see 206 to 210

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Hey Spartun. I continually get the p2074 code these days. Anybody know why. The only thing I can think of is we've gone into extreme humidity and temperature fluctuations.

This is on the Warhammer tune with a NL stage 2 intake.

strokin20

Reaction score
Hey Spartun. I continually get the p2074 code these days. Anybody know why. The only thing I can think of is we've gone into extreme humidity and temperature fluctuations.

This is on the Warhammer tune with a NL stage 2 intake.

You and me both on the p2074.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mfoltz

Reaction score
I'm getting codes to now. It use to happen just every now and then but the last couple days it comes right back after I clear it

CATDiezel

Reaction score
anyone else getting a trans squeal on the 4-5 shift?

I did one time on a brand new truck with 1350 miles on it after I loaded the tune. To be honest I did not give it enough tIme to relearn the transmission. But yes. It squealed. Hasn't since that I can recall.

And as far as the P2074 code. Mine is now reoccurring frequently as well. 6000+ miles with nour code and now I cannot keep it off for more than a day.

1800bigk

Reaction score
Just installed this tune on my recently ******d truck and holy crap its nuts. Just a few questions.

I have put a few hundred miles on it just driving normal and some full throttle here and there. I am getting the transmission squealed mentioned above - what is this and how harmful?

In general is this a safe tune? Can I make 1/4 mile passes with this tune and be ok?

It smokes a ton at times, I would like to avoid that kind of attention, anyway around that?

Hottrod81

Reaction score
The squeal just happens in some of the trans. I have been told it doesn't hurt anything it's just annoying. Sometimes they happen even in stock trucks. Just make sure you tranny has relearned completely. It took mine quite a while when I first installed ******* tunes

Reaction score
The squeal just happens in some of the trans. I have been told it doesn't hurt anything it's just annoying. Sometimes they happen even in stock trucks. Just make sure you tranny has relearned completely. It took mine quite a while when I first installed ******* tunes
Depends what kind of squeal. My squeal was my transmission slipping.

1800bigk

Reaction score
How many miles have you put on it? Some are getting the squeal once or twice at first and then it doesn't happen anymore.

I'm a few hundred miles in now. I guess its gone now. Just heard it a few times with windows up flogging it in the beginning. Cant hear chit but exhaust / engine roar with windows down when I floor it so who knows. Thing runs like scalded dog tho that is for certian!

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Spar&lt;&gt;tan WarHammer_X race tune (revised 600HP)

Every once in a while I have a weird 3/4 shift. Seems like a little transmission slip - rpm's rev up about 200-300 as it shifts into 4th. I've noticed it when driving easy. This is on 500 level haven't messed with higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cappa

Reaction score
Every once in a while I have a weird 3/4 shift. Seems like a little transmission slip - rpm's rev up about 200-300 as it shifts into 4th. I've noticed it when driving easy. This is on 500 level haven't messed with higher.

Just wondering if this is happening when the truck is cold or after the tranny is up to temp?

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Spar&lt;&gt;tan WarHammer_X race tune (revised 600HP)

Just wondering if this is happening when the truck is cold or after the tranny is up to temp?

Seems to happen while the tranny/truck is getting up to tempture. I can't recall it happening while it's warmed up which seems to be about 190-200. Also happens with lighter throttle say under 20% is when I've noticed it.

Have you experienced this?

Last edited:

cappa

Reaction score
Well I am just on the Qr version still. My truck did this a couple times when it was first tuned and cold but seems to be completely gone now that I have some miles on the tune. I am on SOTF version and have only run the 500 so far. I am just contemplating loading the new warhammer raised shift point tune. I was just wondering how yours was because it seems when it is cold that the tourque converter stays unlocked later, which is how it acted even on the stock file.

Last edited:

mfoltz

Reaction score
I have had the same thing. When it would shift to the next gear it would seem like it would go to nutraul and Rev then shift. It only does it for me if I load a new tune. After the relearn it shifts fine for me.

Latest posts

Members online