Time for more air... 71mm vgt & 86mm S510

Dzchey21

Reaction score
made more progress, got the intake pipe from the big turbo to the little turbo fabbed up tonight, turned out slick and im really excited because its going to be one peice so no extra clamps ect.

Dont mind the yellow section LOL

2011-08-11_21-26-23_250.jpg

2011-08-11_21-26-35_353.jpg

2011-08-11_21-26-57_124.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Not going to be as clean as your whip, but its comming along, im pleased with the progress now, starting to feel like something is getting done.

stfu. it will be as clean as you want it to be. dont drag me into this. LOL im just happy to see you motivated.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Dude, your in the back-end already. Matter of no time you'll be lightin fires and burnin tires!!

Hot pipe is the last of the fabricating, and i think its going to be easier than i thought originally, so once i get my turbo outlet housing ill fab that up and be done with the majority of the fabricating, now i just have alot of clean up, re-routing ect.

Fuel cooler delete is going to be simple got that figured out, more progress sunday.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
***, I forgot to look for that dmax rail cooler i was telling you about. I'll look this weekend.

Your killin it! It's cake from here buddy. Btw, gunmetal ftfw!!!

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
9 times out of ten I would vote grey. But I think with the amount of custom fab that you have done. It should stand out when you open the hood.
Lookin great by the way. I can't wait to see it in person.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
9 times out of ten I would vote grey. But I think with the amount of custom fab that you have done. It should stand out when you open the hood.
Lookin great by the way. I can't wait to see it in person.

i think gun metal.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
But blue doesn't go with his truck. Need to have some kind of flow with it. gm grey would look good, works off the black of his truck. Blue works with yours cause of the white truck. jmo
Damn Dustin, you are running down hill now. Told you it will be running by the time I am in your neighborhood.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Looking good man, your on the home stretch now. I think gun metal would look great or maybe even that ceramic coating that looks kinda like polished.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.