Time for more air... 71mm vgt & 86mm S510

Matt

Reaction score
I will look and see if I still have your number or email and send you a pic. They don't have it up on their website.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
This is really looking good!!! VERY nice pipe making, The way it all seems to flow together just adds to the beauty of it.. But I am with HRT on this, "A little less talk and a lot more Action" But who am I to Talk.. :lookaround:

David

Last edited:

CAT35niner

Reaction score
not yet on the oil drain, and i am going to remove the cp3 one more time to get a picture of the mount hopefully this weekend

For tonight i got the hot pipe fab'd up, took forever to make the flang ends work, what a pain, anyway here it is, got lots of clean up work to do no doubt

Its coming together and looking killer too.

Engineered diesel makes a 3.5" to t6 adapter that is slicker than ****, and it doesn't have to oval or anything.

I checked out their site and no flange but some very usefull wastegate systems.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Is the Kind of flange you are talking About???

BYzOQB2kKGrHqZhgEv10GC6BMNOKhdG_12.jpg

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
No this one is for a goes from a 4 inch pipe and goes to a T6 Flange. So there is no need to flatten the pipe to make it fit.

David

Dzchey21

Reaction score
just as a little update i did finish welding all the piping including the uppipe modify for the wastegate, wastegate is mounted on the hot pipe where its nice and easy to get to. I didnt get any pictures, i sent the hot pipe off to get ceramic coated, and the intercooler and charge piping to be powdercoated, said 5-7 days before they are done...

Dzchey21

Reaction score
still have fuel lines to address, oil drain :( too, and alot of wire harness routing, and coolant hoses to redo, going to try and finish all that this weekend so i can drop the pipes on labor day weekend and take it for its first drive...

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Thanks man, im not going to make any promises on it running by then, the fuel lines may be my down fall but now that the piping is going to take some time i can address them properly.

Latest posts

Members online