Time for more air... 71mm vgt & 86mm S510

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Got the intake pipes back from powdercoat... they did black instead of grey like I asked... oh well. Hoping to get everything done by the weekend but we will see.

Hot pipe should be back tomorrow

Nice, so how much longer till you think it will be running?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
hot pipe showed up.. should be charles aproved

2011-08-30_16-33-59_732.jpg

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Thats purdy Dustin.. Ever thought about moving to Alabama? My neighbor's house is forsale. I just thought you'd be a friendly neighbor to have. Maybe help out on the side... LOL

Dzchey21

Reaction score
its a good thing the camera hides some of the bird **** welds lol

Some of this stuff didnt play nice with the tig welder, and i still dont know why.

Ill take a picture of the intercooler stuff in just a min

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Ceramic. Its called turbine coat I.guess. good for 2000 degrees continuance use. Supposed to be more effective than header wrap. Most people use it on the inside of chrome motorcycle pipes to keep the chrome from blueing

Erikclaw

Reaction score
When you said the coaters did all in black, I was thinking all the piping was in black. You need to paint a grey stripe on the lower panels of your truck to match now. LOL

Charles

Reaction score
Are you dumping the gating around the second stage to atmo? If not, then unless something about physics doesn't apply to the 6oh, then I think you may either be doing more gating than you think, or maybe be running some massive boost, lol.

Just saying. Ease up to full power the first time in case the old girl tries to go triple digits...

LOL

Looks good man.

Latest posts

Members online