upgrade non vgt

Matt

Reaction score
I rode in Craig's 6.7 this past weekend and for a big dually on 24's I would say it moved out pretty good. I was sure impressed with it.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I rode in Craig's 6.7 this past weekend and for a big dually on 24's I would say it moved out pretty good. I was sure impressed with it.

hows the smoke and egts tho? That would be my biggest concern as far as a tow rig, i know they reported that the egts were low but how is it from a dig?

Im betting the 6 speed auto, much better shift patterns and gear ratios really help the 6.7 as far as what you can get away with as far as a turbo is concerned. so far this kit is one of the better looking ones that i have seen.

Matt

Reaction score
hows the smoke and egts tho? That would be my biggest concern as far as a tow rig, i know they reported that the egts were low but how is it from a dig?

Im betting the 6 speed auto, much better shift patterns and gear ratios really help the 6.7 as far as what you can get away with as far as a turbo is concerned. so far this kit is one of the better looking ones that i have seen.

Smoke didn't seem bad at all. There was a little on hard pulls, but nothing excessive. On a WOT pull I think egts got to just a hair over 1100.

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score

I rode in the dually while Craig towed my buddy's VP44 to the track. Truck spools incredibly fast and didn't seem to struggle at all. Truck is also very quiet still and not obnoxious to ride in at all.

I have no comparison to a stock 6.7 but it did very well with 14k behind it.

I am sure they will have more number based info as time passes.

I know MPD is offering a kit with a 66 for more higher hp applications.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
cool, that would be my personal biggest concern, i would want to be able to tow close to 20k and not have any issues, hp wouldnt be too big of a deal either just no breakage LOL

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Dun dun dun
407 on the stock H&s tunning 529 on the street and 536 on the race
amamymu3.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

bricewise

Reaction score
Was this stock fuel?

And on your video whats that popup on the dash? lol going to fast?

Latest posts

Members online