white swallow build

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Nhrda rules change almost every year. I could care less what class they put me in. The point of the relocation was to get the batteries out and clean up the engine bay. I'm pretty sure not having a roll bar/cage will be more of a problem with most tracks

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
They probably changed it so they can get more trucks in the class. The NHRDA is in need of some help when it comes to filling up competitor classes.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Small update. Possibly figured out why the truck idles so rough. Power balance shows a potential injector problem. Got an updated injector harness for the passenger side, hopefully this fixes the problem. That is all for now.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
It has a pretty substantial haze just idling. Idling at 900rpms. Though it also didn't have an airflow sensor in the intake manifold. Got a new sensor and should have the harness on today if i have time.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Fixed all the exhaust leaks as well as finished piping the hotside to turbine. Replaced passenger side injector harness and relocated the map sensor to get the intake boot on. Pulled it out of the shop to try to make some boost, and right as the turbo started to light...Morgan noticed a major fuel leak. We're guessing one of the fittings on the valley hpfp is loose or damaged. It's literally spraying the back of the motor with fuel. Cabs coming back up Saturday to see what the issue is.

pog

Reaction score
Can't see the fuel lines with the cab on? That sucks to hear man.

MorganY

Reaction score
Can't see the fuel lines with the cab on? That sucks to hear man.

Ya it's coming out of the left hand feed fitting where the fueler kit ties into. The tube nut is tight, but the Bottom side of the fitting backed out of the pump It'll be taken care of tomorrow.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Check the little washer under the fitting mine was pitted and caused a major leak.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347660870446.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347660870446.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 98

Super08Duty

Reaction score
I was wondering if that washer could be the problem. tweaking the lines to fit might have caused the line to back out of the pump. Having a big fuel leak right when the truck is ready to go is a real ball buster.

Latest posts

Members online