6.7 turbo kit review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymagee1985

Reaction score
Well we don't have to many mechanics around here that work on fords other then the ford dealership and I am stuck in denver Colorado but if y'all want to make it right then y'all can send the kit to 1804 Carl Lyons rd sulphur la 70665 att Eddie Sonnier thank ya

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Well we don't have to many mechanics around here that work on fords other then the ford dealership and I am stuck in denver Colorado but if y'all want to make it right then y'all can send the kit to 1804 Carl Lyons rd sulphur la 70665 att Eddie Sonnier thank ya

Ok Ray that is great. You tell Eddie to send me the bill and keep everyone here posted.

What color do you want, what turbo do you want?
Ray this is great news and I am very grateful for the oppertunity to make it right.

Would it be ok if I sent my tech down to install it for you at a place of your choosing. I really want it to be a perfect job.

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Hey Ray, Eddie is a great guy don't get me wrong. I like him allot I think the bolt being dropped really frustrated him and got him down.

He has had some practice and at one time talked about doing some more.

I can just send a tech in a truck he will be there next week and have you running for the weekend.

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Ok I will call Eddy and I will give him something real nice for a shop rental if he don't mind.
I will keep in touch.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Why isn't something like this being taken care of over the phone?

Last edited:

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Or we are actually good good guys and care about our customers. I will loose money on the job but I will not loose the customer.

SPE

Reaction score
30 days not 4 months steve
This kit would be out of SPE's 90 day warranty even.

We paid shipping back and forth the whole time. Ray did pay the last time to ship the entire kit back.
If he paid 650 dollars I would like to see that receipt.

I will still pay all the labor or fly a guy down to install a kit on this truck if that is what it takes.
This kit is going on that truck.

kit was purchased on April 2nd, 2013.
We received the kit back in mid July, more than 100 days after purchase.

Why must we ALWAYS be brought into this. :wtf:

SPE will warranty anything NO MATTER WHAT TIME FRAME that we directly caused. I'd highly suggest (once again) worry about your shop & not ours!!

Last edited:

Raymagee1985

Reaction score
I really don't want to sue anyone I want my **** running its been down for 4 months I don't care if y'all think I am real or not after my truck is up and running and I let everyone k ow what is going on u prob won't ever see me on here

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
I really don't want to sue anyone I want my **** running its been down for 4 months I don't care if y'all think I am real or not after my truck is up and running and I let everyone k ow what is going on u prob won't ever see me on here

That's convincing lmao just saying

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.