6.7 turbo kit review

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Exactly. It sounds way to good to be true, especially after all the back and forth ray has went through with them prior. Then boom, booking a flight for a tech within an hour? Like I said. Let's just wait this out and see where this goes from here. Hopefully they make it right somehow for ray and their shop.

I was reading through this forum and just thought I'd say I just talked to one of the mechanics and he said he's headed out there now.

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I'm only my way down now driving. I'm 1200 miles away. Looking to get into sulfur Thursday night/Friday morning. 18 hour drive fellas

01PSD

Reaction score
How could this possibly be installed wrong? Seems wayyyyy unnecessary to send a friggin mechanic 6 million miles just to install a turbo kit. LOL mind blown

BlueOx

Reaction score
Well fellas I just left said shop. The truck I'm question was indeed there, but there was no one there to speak with. I can say to the OP, I believe I would have chose an actual "shop" to undertake the task of installing my turbo kit. The "shop" the OPs truck is at now looks to be nothing more than a shade tree mechanic shop in the persons back yard. Now that's not saying he does bad work or anything like that, but me personally, I'd feel more comfortable having a legit diesel shop install an expensive turbo kit on my 60k+ truck.

Pics of said truck
5u4usebe.jpg

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I'm only my way down now driving. I'm 1200 miles away. Looking to get into sulfur Thursday night/Friday morning. 18 hour drive fellas

Lol, you book a flight to the wrong town or something?

How many screen names for CFD does that make this now, 12-13??

Erikclaw

Reaction score
No way, the booked flight and fly by night mechanic are all a lie? You know how much bs would have been posted about how the instal was coming along if blueox didn't go do some back wood investigating? Awesome

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
I can't stand hownevwey username you come up with always has something to do with smoke. We get it, its a diesel by product at times but jeez, its childish at this point

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
If blueox wants to come over and see for himself ill be there Friday.

Raymagee1985

Reaction score
Well the guy that was working on it was a mechanic for ford for about 15 years and started his own busniess and he is honest that's why I brought it there I work out of town I am never home and there is not to many places to choose around the house most of em just work on dmax like I said before I don't care if y'all believe me or not i won't loose no sleep over it I just want my truck back running right this makes 2 stock turbos I blew and I needed something better then stock. Thanks

01PSD

Reaction score
Well the guy that was working on it was a mechanic for ford for about 15 years and started his own busniess and he is honest that's why I brought it there I work out of town I am never home and there is not to many places to choose around the house most of em just work on dmax like I said before I don't care if y'all believe me or not i won't loose no sleep over it I just want my truck back running right this makes 2 stock turbos I blew and I needed something better then stock. Thanks

How the heck was he installing the kit wrong? Still dont get that. $hit parts makes more sense. (thumbsup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online