My 64/71/.70 with warren 210's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gearhead

Reaction score
How's the latest file doing with more PW pulled out? I'm pretty sure the FICM is adding PW over what's being commanded by the PCM.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
How's the latest file doing with more PW pulled out? I'm pretty sure the FICM is adding PW over what's being commanded by the PCM.

Yeah matt, thats what I was thinking with that kem tune.. I still doubt his pump is bad, its the combination of higher pw in the tuning and then the maxed out ficm pw tuning is causing a major icp droppage with the 225's

MorganY

Reaction score
I'm going to try it tomorrow. I have been busy pulling a head on a 6.4. ill try it on my way to class. thanks for the reminder Matt

smokinstroker

Reaction score
I loaded mine up late last night, than the rain came :doh:

Let me know if your going to log again Morgan, still wanted to compare a few things.

MorganY

Reaction score
Sitting on the side of I-10E rught now heading to Louisiana for the weekend. Going up a little hill, laid into it a little bit with 20lbs of boost and heard a boom. 'intercooler boot, no big deal' wrong LOL. Matt@CED is working on the issue now

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331320345.267462.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331320345.267462.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 124

MorganY

Reaction score
I'm thinking wheel(s) out of balance right now. During testing, I had 46lbs of boost and 54psi back pressure. So I don't think it's a BP issue.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
People run higher bp than that. It def looks like a balancing issue. Either that or the wheel wasnt on right/tight.

MorganY

Reaction score
Exit 789 Thompson road. Tow truck will be here at 2:15. Towing it to PSM. I'm supposed to be in Mississippi tonight. My woman is going to be PISSED lol

Silverback

Reaction score
Sitting on the side of I-10E rught now heading to Louisiana for the weekend. Going up a little hill, laid into it a little bit with 20lbs of boost and heard a boom. 'intercooler boot, no big deal' wrong LOL. Matt@CED is working on the issue now

That'll make a nice souvenir :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online