Project Wheels Up

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I removed the wiring for the fuel bowl heater, IAH relay, water in fuel sensor, ebpv pedestal plug, ebp sensor, and relocated the GPR and starter solenoid. Now it's just the bare minimum wiring needed.

No Jason I'm going as far as possible with this system first. Besides, the 3,000 lb diet will be more than enough of an improvement over my previous times. Even if I stayed at 600hp. The boost in HP from those agricultural parts may actually cause poo to come out if I'm not aclaimated first. LOL

Thats gonna look clean! What ag parts are you talking about?

live life full throttle

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Pretty sure Jason was talking about the ether injection kits that can be triggered from the drivers seat, that are available at any ag supply outfit. Basing that assumption on previous conversations with him, and your picture lacking a GPR.

But... A mech injected 4000# pickup with a 7.3 would be a baaaad mofo!

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I removed the wiring for the fuel bowl heater, IAH relay, water in fuel sensor, ebpv pedestal plug, ebp sensor, and relocated the GPR and starter solenoid. Now it's just the bare minimum wiring needed.

No Jason I'm going as far as possible with this system first. Besides, the 3,000 lb diet will be more than enough of an improvement over my previous times. Even if I stayed at 600hp. The boost in HP from those agricultural parts may actually cause poo to come out if I'm not aclaimated first. LOL

You are not picking up what I am putting down.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
You know, the truck itself isn't that expensive. Well, not by truck standards anyway. It's all the little crap that adds up. I spent $200 on switches, brake line fittings, wiring, etc. She'll be sexy when I'm done though!

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Did you find a set of front wheels?

BTW the frame looks AMAZING!
And Rad in the rear. Coolant on the track sucks....it sucks a whole lot less when you dont drive through it.

Last edited:

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Well I'm running out of time so I am trying to just get it running right now. Finally had a chance to work on it this weekend. We're getting quite a bit done but it's a long ways from being ready. Looks like it'll just be a rat rod for the moment.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Well I'm running out of time so I am trying to just get it running right now. Finally had a chance to work on it this weekend. We're getting quite a bit done but it's a long ways from being ready. Looks like it'll just be a rat rod for the moment.

paint has nothing to do with performance! good luck man! get at it!!!

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
IMG_20140216_205429_823.jpg

Latest posts

Members online