upgrade non vgt

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Driving it home I can barely get it to smoke lugging it in od very clean running

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

BlueOx

Reaction score
This is what I like to see! Great job fellas!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Stock fuel and the sensor we use for tq is broken on erics. No dynos under 2k this tine

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Wayne

Reaction score
Well, we've had our kit in about the same state of completion for about a year now. We've been so busy with customer projects, orders, etc., that it has stayed on the back burner. That was until this past weekend. After 80000 miles of abuse, the shop truck popped the stock turbo, and it needs to be running again ASAP so the shop can keep functioning. It looks like our stuff will be tested and available sooner than later as another stock unit will not be going on. Here's a pic of some mock-up stuff back in February.
903808_433576633390625_1527792580_o.jpg

VGT and non-VGT options in various sizes will be available. They will be a drop-in setup capable of being added to for compounds as well. When the truck gets torn down, & turbo installed, we will likely be showing build pics in our vendor section. Stay tuned.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Well, we've had our kit in about the same state of completion for about a year now. We've been so busy with customer projects, orders, etc., that it has stayed on the back burner. That was until this past weekend. After 80000 miles of abuse, the shop truck popped the stock turbo, and it needs to be running again ASAP so the shop can keep functioning. It looks like our stuff will be tested and available sooner than later as another stock unit will not be going on. Here's a pic of some mock-up stuff back in February.
903808_433576633390625_1527792580_o.jpg

VGT and non-VGT options in various sizes will be available. They will be a drop-in setup capable of being added to for compounds as well. When the truck gets torn down, & turbo installed, we will likely be showing build pics in our vendor section. Stay tuned.

I'm excited about this kit the most. Supah clean and factory as possible. Awesome stuff coming out for the 6.7's. I may need to man up and get one sooner than I planned lol

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Damn! That puts almost 80hp on the confederate kit. Nice job fellas

Yeah that is great results for MPD.
I am glad to see all the options that are out there compared to 6 months ago.

Do you it is that stainless steel flows better than aluminum?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
With tuning, is it possible to have No lights in the dash?

three of the lights are from the truck being on the dyno, you will usually get an abs lamp, a brake lamp and a traction control lamp from having the rear tires spinning when the fronts are not

The check engine light i cant answer, but i would imagine you can turn it off

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Pretty nice dyno numbers. Too bad about the TQ numbers, I would have really liked to see what it could do with more air.

For reference, here's mine, deleted and something around .26 on the MM. The torque falls off pretty hard.
6-7-minimax-deleted-dyno-stock-dpf-hot-dpf-off-hot.jpg

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Yeah that is great results for MPD.
I am glad to see all the options that are out there compared to 6 months ago.

Do you it is that stainless steel flows better than aluminum?

I think it has to do more with the fabrication and the knowledge of airflow dynamics that helped produce the power it did over yours. Honestly I can't imagine any of your exhaust or intake side setup being beneficial to your kit. But that's neither here not there. MPD put down some good power today and I'd dare say that in a different truck with less rolling stock, you may even see more out of it. Either way, hats off to Craig

Latest posts

Members online