My MPD 66

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
You cant block the gate you have to have full boost going to the top of it and you will be good, you dont need the gate right now and im willing to bet your bp is fine without it, also what gear are they dynoing in

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Looked like it cleaned up pretty well to me. Sounded good too, I need to get on the ball to installing mine but I think I'll wait till we get to the new shop and just do it there.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Does clean up pretty well up top not sure what tune but looks good.

Sent from my DROIDX

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Once the turbo lights its cleaner then stock turbos. This was with the X-Street i believe. Got the livewire today and loaded the new trans tune. Much more streetable now. Dont plan on loading the X-race until my gate is plumbed. Theres a dyno on the 5th of november Ill be attending where ill have some pretty accurate numbers. Same place i dynoed before the kit.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Honestly cant say if the power went up or not yet, Before the single i always ran the X-Race,310, and 345 tunes so im used to the highest tuning i could get on stock turbos/pump. Now with the single i cant run the xrace on the street because its just too much fuel, so for everyday driving im running the xstreet. Seems stronger on the bottom end though. Spins the tires to about 40mph, or 50...depending if the diff wants to spin 1 or 2 tires... haven't plumbed the gate yet, still waiting on the hoses and fittings to show up. Thinking about going to the track this weekend. Need to play with the bov after work sometime first. Too much turbo flutter going on when the truck shifts under intermediate throttle. Also looking into possibly putting some giggle gas on the truck :evil

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Nope, i'll give it a try tomorrow. Truck doesn't get that much mileage during the week. literally 5 miles going back and forth to work. by the time it locks up im already pulling into my driveway lol. Cant say my track times will be all that impressive with 24's and a quarter inch of tread on my terra grapplers.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
You will be able to run the x race on the street when you get Erics new tunes with the trans shifting file

If your power is close to when it was with stock turbos now with only 38 psi wait til that turbo hits 48-52 psi

One thing I found out was injectors really wake the 6.4 up with turbo spool up

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
it helps alot if you clip the tow haul at around 40 mph than it will hold off overdrive im trying to get a custom trans file made it would make a big difference

amarillo250

Reaction score
You will be able to run the x race on the street when you get Erics new tunes with the trans shifting file

If your power is close to when it was with stock turbos now with only 38 psi wait til that turbo hits 48-52 psi

One thing I found out was injectors really wake the 6.4 up with turbo spool up

this monster has waken me up last night while Craig and Mike where taking me out :)

Dzchey21

Reaction score
it helps alot if you clip the tow haul at around 40 mph than it will hold off overdrive im trying to get a custom trans file made it would make a big difference

probably my single biggest complaint when i had a single, being able to hold overdrive off with mike@kem tune made everything much better, i wish we had more tunes with that option

Latest posts

Members online